Posted by admin | Posted in Celebrity Diamond News | Posted on 05-10-2010
When you lose a diamond, it’s always hard searching for it alone. As Kendall Langford is a Miami Dolphin and he lost the diamond during a practice session, he asked his teammates to help him find his diamond stud earring when it went missing. According to NewsCore.com, Langford lost the diamond stud earring during a Miami Dolphins practice.
The diamond stud earring was 2.5 karats and might be worth more than 50k, but Langford will not state its actual value. Langford and his teammates spent about an hour, searching for the diamond stud earring – but simply couldn’t find it. (watch the video and you’ll see them looking for it!) Langford noticed the earring was gone about halfway through their practice.
Langford is a dedicated football player with years of experience playing this athletic and active sport. Langford was drafted for the Miami Dolphins for the 2008 NFL Draft. Langford played football for Hampton college prior to playing for the Miami Dolphins. He was a letterman for four years from 2004 to 2007. He played football in high school in Petersburgh, Virginia. Langford earned First Team All-District honors during his junior year in 2002. He also was First-Team, All-District and Second-Team All-Metro and Second-Team All-Region honors during his senior year. He was born in Petersburg, Virginia.
Ryan Baker, a defensive end told the Palm Beach Post that he remembered seeing it and thinking it was a nice diamond.
Langford and his teammates could not find the earring but Langford said he would search again after attending some meetings.
We wish Langford luck in finding his diamond stud earring. Hopefully he’ll find it. You know what they say: it’s always the last place you look!
Here are some of our favorite tips to avoid losing your diamond earrings:
- Have a special jewelry box or trinket box where you keep your diamond earrings. Take them off and put them on every day – and put them back in the jewelry box or trinket box.
- Give yourself a place to take off your diamond earrings as you shower. No one likes to think about a diamond earring going down the drain! Keeping a pretty china saucer or trinket cup in your bathroom gives you a place to keep them as you shower.
- Develop a morning routine and stick to it. So you always put on your earrings after you’ve put on your makeup or after you’ve had your coffee. Whatever your routine is – keeping your routine will help you wear your diamond earrings regularly to enjoy them.
- Traveling and bringing your diamond earrings with you? Remember a jewelry travel pouch or other jewelry carry-all for your diamond earrings. Keep your diamond earrings in it when you are not wearing them.
Source: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/sports/miami-dolphins-players-search-for-lost-diamond-earring-dpgonc-20100901-fc_9440755, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Langford, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjJfycpXwA4&feature=player_embedded, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/31/the-search-for-kendall-langfords-earring-continues/
Related articles by Zemanta
- Advantages of Cubic Zirconia (myweddingideas.net)
- Mia Farrow’s Testimony on the Charles Taylor Trail (justaskjillrenee.com)
- Orlando Bloom Proposes to Victoria’s Secret Model Miranda Kerr with $450K Diamond Ring (justaskjillrenee.com)
- Women: You Too Can Give Diamond Engagement Rings To Your Man! (justaskjillrenee.com)